Fill out the form below for more information,
or you can call or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively for all the details look below the form for some FAQ's
We only have 12 dates left!
So WHAT do you get?
- Access on Thursday or Friday night from 5pm- 9pm for the event. (may have alternate week nights available as well)
- DJ playing music with all of today's greatest hits, (located in the courtyard or studio pending weather) You can even customize your music playlist!
- Several Photo booth spots around the property ready for the perfect selfie!
- Dinner Served with Table service in the Weatherford house and Gallery
HOW about the food?
- We have teamed up with The Bright Star to serve Salad, choice of meat, 2 sides and dessert. It will be served to you at your groups private table in courses, salad, entrée, dessert.
- You pick between Steak, Greek Chicken, Chicken Florentine,
- All orders come with Green beans and choice of baked or sweet potato
- Choice of Dessert from Lemon Ice box pie, Peanut Butter pie, or Bread Pudding
- Sweet Tea, and water provided as well.
WHAT if it rains?
- We plan to host the event in the Courtyard, and Weatherford house/ art gallery, in the event of rain we will move the party inside to the Studio or Chapel weather permitting.
HOW do we get a date reserved?
- Fill out this form above and we will follow up with you to review available dates and next steps. or if you prefer you can contact us via phone 205-277-9118 or email email@example.com
HOW about safety measures for Covid?
- We know many of you have worked hard to protect yourself and others and we want to do the same. We will do our best to keep everyone safe:
- Touchless soap dispensers and faucets in all restrooms
- Complimentary Mask & sanitizer stations at the entrances
- 6+ ft spacing to all tables to allow for safe distancing
- All food will be served to you while being seated just as if you were at a restaurant
- By using our outdoor space this also allows for more room to move around and social distance
- We are limiting the number of students per event and asking all students to only reserve events with those they are in daily contact with already.
- Our staff will use UV wands and cleaners throughout the event on high touch point areas such as handrails, and door knobs
- All staff and vendors temperatures are checked prior to beginning the event
- All staff where masks throughout the duration of your event
- We have UV lights installed in our HVAC system in the Weatherford house and use a Sanitization fogger after setting up for your event.
HOW much does it cost and what else do I need to know?
- The cost ranges from $80-$100 per person and this includes all fees and taxes,
- Pricing starts at $1000 for the evening for 1-10 guests, and gets lower per person as you add guests
- We will email you a menu to finalize your groups food options 2 weeks prior to the prom.
- All monies are due in full 2 weeks prior to the event and we require a $300 deposit to reserve the date
- We require an adult to sign the contract for the event as well as ensure payment is covered.
- What about flowers? We will have fresh flowers at each table and for $30 per couple a local florist can work with you to provide a corsage and matching boutonniere!
- We do require 1 adult chaperone per 12 students, as this is an event with minors and we want to make sure to keep everyone comfortable and safe.